Initial Counseling Intake (60 minutes), $100
Individual Counseling Session (55 minutes), $100
Individual Counseling Session (45 minutes), $90
I am an in-network provider for most Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans. As an in-network provider, I file claims on your behalf. You are typically responsible for your deductible, and once your deductible is met, you pay your contracted co-payment/co-insurance fee at each session.
If you wish to use out-of-network benefits and these are available on your plan, you are responsible for the full fee at each session. I will supply you with the necessary documentation to seek reimbursement from your insurance carrier. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Is As We Greaux Counseling Services currently in/out of network for my policy?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
In many cases therapy sessions are reimbursable through Health Spending Accounts offered by your employer. Please check with your benefits department.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!